Friday 22 January 2010

Lies Damn Lies And Clarence Mitchell. Aspiring Conservative MP


There is deceitful, then there is insidious, and also disingenuous, throw in a big helping of mendacity, mix it all together, give it five minutes at regulo four and out pops Clarence, I wanabee your Tory MP, Mitchell.






I don't know how many of you would agree, but I would put this one in the best ever top five to come out of the Gallery.



I've just noticed the title of the video, so here are the perps hiding behind their spokesman in yet another brazen attempt by Clarence Mitchell to pervert the course of justice.



This is starting to grow and it's not the plan, I must gone from here to take over from my sister sitting with my mother, the old darling had her second cataract operation yesterday.





h/t Ironside for the clip.