Thursday 29 December 2011

Not Born Yesterday (Mister)

No, me neither old lad.

Clip by, who else?



Below: Please turn your volume DOWN.



h/t SteelMagnolia

I've already pinched the two clips above and I don't have the brass neck to pinch another. But watching the last clip at the same site, inspired a small modification to the original graphic.

Because as we all know, there is absolutely... Oh do be quiet!




I've just nicked another one. and if you watch it you will know why. I notice that this isn't his only webcam, but I shall save those for tomorrow's look see.




Apart from this one that is.



I wouldn't necessarily want him as a son-in-law, but I'd go for a pint with the fellow. He's a star, as mad as a brush star, but a star nonetheless. Have a wander through some of his webcams.