Tuesday 26 October 2010

Paul Dacre Daily Mail Your Silence Speaks Volumes



What gives mister Dacre, I would have thought this story would have been right up your street, just your cup of Darjeeling so to speak?

I do think you are missing the boat with this one Paul, I really do. Good heavens man, there's enough McCann Agony in this one story alone to keep you going for months, and proper agony it will be at that, this you can believe. But we don't hear a word from you, not a one.

I seem to be quoting this bloke a lot of late, I hate being repetitive but it just fits the bill perfectly as it were. In fact given the circumstances of last week it's almost as if Mister Orwell wrote it with you and all your chums in mind. I mean come on, even you would have to admit the bonnet ain't a bad fit at all, not at all it ain't.

‘Do remember that dishonesty and cowardice always have to be paid for. Don’t imagine that for years on end you can make yourself the boot-licking propagandist of the McCanns*, or any other régime, and then suddenly return to mental decency. Once a whore, always a whore.’ As I Please (*Soviet Regime)


But I'm not so sure now, about it being perfect that is, not after reading this bit anyway: then suddenly return to mental decency. You know where I'm going with this don't you Mister Dacre, returning to 'mental decency,' although I'm sure that should read 'moral decency,' no matter, either word is academic as you can well imagine. Returning to mental, or to moral decency is not an option open to you is it? Your colours are so firmly nailed to the McCann mast that I'm sure even a creature such as yourself wouldn't for shame scurry rat-like from the the leaking SS McCann.

In a nutshell, if you'll pardon the mixed metaphors, you are up a gum tree Mister Dacre' up a gum tree without a paddle. And to add to your woes, the sharks are circling, they can smell blood and they are hungry, circling for three years now, constantly suffering a deficient and enduring diet of pap and drivel. Courtesy, I hardly need to add, of your dear self and your dear chums. The sharks circle, and they wait; and ask not for whom they wait, they wait for you.

~

Now talking of 'McCann Agony' you might expect any link I offer would be to some of the monumental amount of 'McCann Agony' that Paul Dacre has previously printed in his little rag. It is to the Mail I'm going to send you though, but to another story of a 'Mother's Agony' the who's agony you will have to see for yourself, for I don't think you would believe me if I told you.

This particular article has no equal, it is peerless, and it is so for a number of reasons that will become all too apparent, and it is with that, that might I ask of you with the know how, can you please save the page for posterity. I am assuming this can be done?

Oh deary me, I've just found a gem at the bottom of the page.

David Rose has been investigating miscarriages of justice for 25 years and has written several books on the subject.

Just like Paul Dacre has been an editor for .......whatever.




English translation of the full text of the Appellate Court decision that recently overturned the ban on Dr. Gonçalo Amaral's book, “Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira”, which has been commonly known to English-speaking people as “Maddie - The Truth of The Lie”. Translated, produced and published by journalist blogger Joana Morais, sans spots, can be read here.






For this below see comments.




Found it, two in fact.

Edit. Three sketches on the one clip.