Friday 5 November 2010

Disclaimer and Blog News

Any comments left by me elsewhere on the net are under the handle of, and only, Himself, and wherever possible under my Blogger/Google ID.

Comments are still open, I was a tad pissed at the time, not pissed pissed, pissed off.

To the poster who recommended "Who Framed Colin Wallace" if finally arrived today.

Said the Librarian, "You won't be loosing it will you, because it's from the British Library and it's a hundred pounds if you do?

I'll try not to says I.

And lastly, as much as I would have liked to have kept the "advertisement" for A Verdade Da Mentira - The Truth About The Lie, at the top of the page, I am unfortunately going to have to let it slide, for I intend to open up Only in America and restart blogging on subjects in general. Starting here with, A Tale of Two Twats.

H