Tuesday 4 May 2010

By Accident and Much To My Displeasure


By accident and much to my displeasure, I have caught up with the rest of you.

When in the past I have said, and said often, that unless it is essential, I do not watch or listen to this grotesque pair, it is not for effect that I have said it, that you must believe.

I do know that I am far from being alone in feeling this way, I have heard many others express the the same feelings for much the same reasons. Reasons manifold, but basically I could encapsulate them all into just the one word; abhorrence.

Going in search of some required material at their ghastly website, you know the one, the one with the corner shop on it, it sells all sorts of tacky stuff, good quality wristbands to name but one. They sell other things there, they sell a catalogue, a catalogue of lies, a catalogue of lies and vulgarity, the likes of which I have never seen before.

It was when I opened the outer door of this corner shop in order to go in search of the material required, it was then that I was met by another catalogue lies and vulgarity, only this catalogue was in the form of a video, it's content, it's taste, and again I can only employ the word vulgarity, was I suppose, nothing less than what we have come to expect from this dreadful pair.

Nevertheless, in spite of what we have come to expect from this unique pair, it was more than a little disturbing, to say the very least.

Yes I can see what all the fuss is about.



But we must remember, there's no taste like bad taste, however unlikely it is that we may forget.


The post seemed so terribly bare without a piccy, so I have added Ms Cupid Stunt, just to give the place a bit o'class tha knows.