Sunday 29 November 2009

Chief Constable Matt Baggott I Have a Question


Two in fact.

Do you intend to open an investigation into the disappearance of British subject Madeleine McCann?

If not why not?

Last seen alive by this man, parent Gerry McCann, who, I mention just in passing, has never been cleared of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

Might I also mention, perchance that you are unaware, that persons who exhibit certain traits when questioned, similar to those employed by Doctor McCann shown in the photographs below, tend to have something to hide, or in some cases indicate that they are being less than truthful, as shocking as this might seem.

Such demonstrated actions, scratching one's ear or nose or averting one's eyes are called tells.

Quite a useful thing to know, if you are a policeman.



Twenty three seconds for your viewing pleasure.




And if on the off chance you ever read this Mister Chief Constable and you wonder why I'm such a sarci git, well I tend to get that way when all about me are taking the fucking piss.



"I've arrested people on less." - Stuart Prior