Saturday 2 January 2010

Wanting It Doesn't Make It So



This then a second article on the perils of blind faith, and how once established as a mind set in the beholder, and the threat it then represents to that most precious and wonderful gift, a gift that sets us apart from all other creatures, the gift of rational thought.

What is it about blind faith that makes it so attractive to some? Is it, I can't help but wonder, that once accepted, all other things can, when it suits of course, be ignored.

The only laws we can truly rely on, the laws of physics, they can be ignored. Those tiresome things that so often come into conflict with our person of faith and their dearly held theories, those fact thingies, they too can be ignored, which brings us back to our most precious gift.

Rational thought I fear, suffers an indignity far greater than just being ignored by our person of faith, it suffers not just repression, it suffers total denial in more than a handful of the zealous zealots that inhabit the world of blind faith.

My last point of course assumes that our person of faith was genetically gifted in the first place with this thing so precious, understandably one does wonder.

This article below you will not find at the link I shall provide, for want of a better it was expression it was whooshed if you will. Whooshed in reaction I might add, to my leaving a two word comment in the relative place, it was quite simply: You're demented.

I did however save it for posterity courtesy of Google cache, but it's not just this below that I wanted to bring to your attention, read what the fellow has to say about Murat, outrageous, not half?
ETA: Check out his earlier thoughts on Metado3, quite amusing.

Be you a Murat fan or not, what does become apparent as you place one mire stricken foot in front of the other as you wade through the swamp of his turgid ramblings, is not the obvious lack of facts in support of what is written there, but the overwhelming feeling of someone wanting it to be so, irrespective of any indicators to the contrary.

Much is to be found there, much in my opinion, the result of some form of dementia or is it perhaps just an end product of blind faith?
I say, much is to be found there, and whereas I am not the most ardent of fans when it comes to the religion of peace and it's followers, this fellow, who incidentally goes by the chosen name Lionheart, (that should give you a clue) has as we say in technical terms, got a plank up his arse.

He does hold opinions on numerous subjects, not least our Gracious Sovereign Betty Two, our glorious past as plunderers and colonisers, all made possible of course by our noble and equally glorious armed forces.

But of all the opinions he holds, he seems to reserve some special ones about the PJ and of course some extra special ones about the backward sardine munching inhabitants of an equally backward country.

So let me extend a warm welcome to my Portuguese visitors before I direct you to, and most unfortunately as the case would have it, the blog of an Englishman, albeit a demented one.



A Message to Team McCann

For any new visitors to my blog, before I was notified of my impending arrest I had been writing about an innocent little 4 year old girl who was abducted from her bed whilst she was on holiday with her parents and twin siblings in the Algarve-Portugal.

As followers to my blog will know, I had laid down writing about Islam's Jihad against the non Moslem-world and had concentrated on this little girl and her families plight.

It is quite ironic really that as I was stating a case in support of the parents in the face of a horrendous injustice that is being levelled at them, I mentioned several times about police looking at my blog, little did I know that detectives were actually looking at my blog to arrest me - I wonder what they think about the McCann case?

At least now when the world looks at this injustice being levelled at them indirectly through me, they will see my perception on this family and the tragedy that has unfolded upon them.

As Christians though we know that God knows all things and He is the one who has set things in motion to be this way, so in my interpretation of events, if the sign God gave me is linked to the family and "Team McCann" then the actions that God has outlined for them to take will get their daughter back!

Why would God have led me to blog about this living story and be involved in my own way that was away from any ones eyes, if He did not have something to say?

There is two scenarios, either they did kill their daughter or they did not.

Only they know that and if they did not kill her then I am 100% certain that she is still alive somewhere as you are reading this and it is only a matter of time until she is brought back, how that is achieved is in God's hands.
I am writing this post now in respect of the family and for any new visitors who have arrived at my site over the past few months.

As you will know from my resent blog posts you will know it is now time for me to move on and close the door on writing my thoughts about missing Madeline and her parents plight, because I now have my own plight and fight to fight, with British traitors seeking to lock me up for speaking the truth for the sake of other little children like missing Madeline who are growing up in a wicked and violent society, brought on by this Loony Labour Government and their bed fellows the Islamic Kingdom.

You might not like my perception, you might not like my words, but you cannot deny the truth!

My madness is different from your madness - does it make either of us wrong?

Is it not just different crazy realities that has fallen into each of our laps?

If there has been anybody in "Team McCann"reading my blog then you will know how close to the mark I am in my posts, or how wide of the mark I am - Either way should convince you to either listen to me and my words or to reject me.

I close the door on this living tale with sorrow because Madeline is still out there and I believe God has given me something to help you get her back, and I was given a supernatural sign that can be corroborated by anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

All I will say is that the sign was either for me personally as I walked my path before God praying and receiving from Him for you and your daughter or it was a sign for both parties, so that you would listen to me for the sake of Madeline - You know as well as I do that Gods ways are not our ways and our ways are not Gods ways.

Who am I but a nothing and a nobody from no where, but it is us nothings and no bodies from no where who God chooses to pick up and use for His purposes so as to confound the wise of this world.

I believe this sign is for you, and if it is you must listen, why else would God single out a Scottish University when He had any University to chose from.

If anyone of you has a direct link with Dundee University then the supernatural sign is for you and your detectives to confirm so that you will listen to my words, if not God bless you and I hope and pray that you get your daughter back.

Do you not believe in the Living God, was it not Him you turned to for help?

Metedo3 know me and ignored me and my words, the same Metedo3 that told the world they would have your daughter back for Christmas - So where is she?

God gave me a window of opportunity to help you which I used and reached out to your people and that help was rejected, in my understanding, if God sends me somewhere it is not me you are rejecting it is Him, the one who sent me.

AskMetedo3 for the evidence of me contacting them which is not on my personal blog, and what I wrote if they have not passed it to you already.

That window of opportunity has now gone, but by Gods grace I am still a free man even though people want to silence me, so there is still hope that if I am right then I can still help you get your daughter back - Dundee University is the sign to confirm that for both parties.

It is this sign that I recieved that gives me unshakable belief in you and your innocence, so it must have been a pretty powerful sign do you not think?

The analogy I have is of Jesus walking on water and asking Peter to step out of the boat, only faith can believe for the impossible, there was a storm rising and Peter stepped out and walked on water by faith, and then a heavy storm hit and Peter's faith was shaken.

There was a storm brewing for me that I could not see as I stepped out of my boat by faith to help and support you, now look at the storm that has now engulfed me, but I am still here reaching out to you by faith because I believe in my God, the Living God - The Lord God of Israel.

In my eyes there is still hope!

I read today about the darkness of Mrs McCann all I can say is that I hope the link with Dundee University will bring some light into your darkness and give you fresh hope for the future.

We can do nothing on our own, but we know that He can do everything through us, and He is the one who holds all things in His hands.

You really think man can prevent Gods will, He knew what was about to befall me so removed me from the situation, so I am still standing, walking on water for you and your daughter.

I have prayed that 2008 will be a year of miracles, what a miracle if Madeline is reunited with you her family.

For everyone reading this, the new information about Mr & Mrs McCann being the prime suspects still is more false evidence in the trial by media to secure a conviction in the worlds eyes for a crime that never happened based on evidence that never was.

Talk of seizing the toy and diary is again more evidence for the media, after 8 months of the investigation to now be asking for it shows the incompetence of the Portuguese police investigation.

There is a suspect called Robert Murat who lied about his movements on the night in question so as far as I am concerned is complicit in the crime yet the Portuguese police have not charged him with anything.

They say that the parents are prime suspects but they are not ruling out the abduction theory, that's probably because there is a good officer in there still called Paulo Rebelo

I read that you no longer go to Templars for coffee, I would encourage you to go there and allow God to speak to you, He has sent me a no body from no where with a Templar heart to help you, go enjoy a coffee and think about things.

As I have said all along, I see the fingerprints of God all over this tragic tale, so if that is the case what is He saying?

In service of the King - Jesus - The Lion of the tribe of Judah

Lionheart
p.s There should be nothing that stops you listening to me for the sake of your daughter if Dundee University flags on your radar screen, I might not be politically correct, but your daughter is not a political issue, and who are you or me to refuse God because of what man says?


I don't know if the links in the text are active, best to ignore them really, for you will find plenty to astound you at the main site or the results for search McCann.

Enjoy.

This is fellow is the writer.


And these fellows similarly dressed have decorated the pages of some past articles.